All participants are expected to register to the World Congress. Registration requires completion of the requested information online plus payment of registration fees by credit card. To register, please login to the registration system with your account information. Please note that you will be able to get an early-bird registration discount if you register by February 28, 2019, which requires that payment is processed by that date.
|REGISTRATION RATES FOR THE CONGRESS|
|EARLY REGISTRATION||REGULAR REGISTRATION||ON SITE REGISTRATION|
|FROM JUNE 2018 TO FEBRUARY 2019||FROM MARCH 2019 TO MAY 15, 2019||MAY 20-24, 2019|
|Member||Non member||Member||Non member||Member||Non member|
|Low and lower middle income countries||$225.00||$270.00||$250.00||$300.00||$260.00||$315.00|
|Low and lower middle income countries' student||$125.00||$170.00||$140.00||$190.00||$150.00||$200.00|
- No day-to-day registration will be offered (Registration is for the 5 days of the Congress);
- The above registration fees include the rate of VAT;
- The above scales of different registration fees DOES NOT include credit card; transaction costs, which are estimated at around 3.5%-4%. Please contact your credit card company if you are concerned about these additional costs;
- On-site registration will be in cash, either in US Dollars or the equivalent in Mexican pesos in that dates.
DELEGATE’S REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Access to all Congress academic activities;
- Congress package with program and materials. Updates online and accessible on all computer devices (smartphones, tablets, and laptops).
ACCOMPANYING PERSON REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Access to the opening and closing ceremony;
Registration payments can be done by a money order using the next bank account details, or by credit/debit card system of this page.
SOMEC Bank account details:
Name (Beneficiary): Sociedad Mexicana de Educación Comparada
Sociedad Mexicana de Educación Comparada
SOMEC´s date of official constitution: February 12, 2004
KEY DATES AND DEADLINES
Proposal Submission System Opens: August 15th, 2018
Proposal Submission Deadline: Monday, December 31st, 2018
Proposals evaluation: There will be three dates to report results of evaluation, as they have been submitted:
- October 10th, 2018 for those proposals submitted August 15th – September 30th, 2018
- December 10th, 2018 for proposals submitted October 1st – November 30th, 2018
- January 10th, 2019 for proposals submitted December 1st – 31st, 2018
Conference Registration Opens: August 15th, 2018 (We encourage you to support the congress organization, register as soon as possible).
Early Registration Deadline: Thursday, February 28, 2019
To qualify for discounted early registration rates, you must register before February 28th, 2019. After February 28th, regular registration rates apply.
Registration Deadline for Presenters: Friday, March 15th, 2019
Presenters who have not registered for the conference by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 15th, 2019 will be removed from the conference program.