Barceló Maya Grand Resort
Within the world most prestigious area for tourism of congresses, we have found the best venue hotel for the size and the quality of our world conference. For the Caribbean Sea, this venue has all especial facilities that you look for a congress and those amenities that facilitate academic interaction with the best rates for an “all inclusive” concept.
|Single superior room||$ 180.00|
|Double superior room||$ 150.00|
|Triple room||$ 120.00|
|Two minors (ages 2-12) sharing with two adults||$ 75.00|
The Barceló Maya Grand Resort has 5 hotels (Beach, Caribbean, Colonial, Tropical and Palace), Our rates apply for all except Palace.
The hotels Tropical and Colonial are closer to the convention center. Download Map
(we suggest make your reservation in those hotels)
Please make your reservations direct with Barceló hotel.Download the reservation tutorial
Go to Barceló Site Use de code WCCES2019
To contact reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Cocktail, Monday 20th , may 2019, in Capitan Morgan
- Gala dinner, Wednesday 22nd , may 2019, in Teatro Palenque
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in restaurants buffet
- Dinner Menu in specialty restaurants.
- Breakfast and fast food (pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs) in beach restaurants
- Basic Wifi
- Free entrance to Sports bar
- National beverages (soft drinks, beers, wine, cocktails, coffee)
- Room coffee maker (including bottled water, coffee, the, sugar, cream)
- Room mini bar daily supplied with water, soft drinks, and beers
- Room Safe box, clock, iron, iron table, hair dryer, bathrobe.
- Free use of pool towels, bunks and hammocks
- Free entrance to Disco including national beverages
- Free entrance to Children´s club (ages 4-12), Teen´s Club (ages 12-17), minigolf.
- Tennis (5 courts, racquets and balls), Basketball
- Snorkeling (free one hour per equipment, per day), Kayaks
- (*) Windsurf
- (*) Diving (one free lesson in the swimming pool), catamaran
- (*) Water bikes, darts, table tennis, billiards
* Subject to availability
Keynote speakersMmantsetsa Marope
Director, International Bureau of Education (IBE-UNESCO) Robert Arnove
Chancellor's Professor Emeritus of Leadership & Policy Studies at Indiana University,Bloomington Norberto Fernández Lamarra
UNESCO Chair “Education and Future in Latin America”
Universidad Nacional de Tres de Febrero, Argentina
Panel of experts
Sustainable Development Goals, Human Rights and Global Citizenship EducationCarlos Alberto Torres, PhD
Distinguished Professor of Education.
UNESCO UCLA Chair on Global Learning and Global Citizenship Education
Politics of Educational Reform in Latin America: Brazil, Cuba, Ecuador, and MexicoMark Ginsburg, PhD
University of Maryland (USA)
UNESCO’s Futures of Education InitiativeSobhi Tawil, PhD
UNESCO Paris, France. Noah W. Sobe, PhD
Loyola University Chicago, USA & UNESCO Paris, France